Chicken + Vegetables + Rice

🍽 Rate Your Plate: Quick Dinner 

I'm not ashamed that my microwave cooked 75% of my dinner and Kroger the other 25%. 😂

The BBQ chicken was from Kroger's deli, the vegetables were Bird's Eye Asian Medley, and then good ole Minute Rice (brown variety). 

Seriously- done in less than 10 minutes total and Leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 

Protein- chicken
Carb- brown rice
Vegetable- Asian medley
Fruit- n/a
Dairy- n/a
Fat- skin on the chicken* 

*Yes, removing the skin removes unnecessary fat and calories, but some fat isn't bad. In this meal, I didn't have a significant fat source anywhere else. This left me open to enjoy some of the crispy skin on the breast. 

Rebecca Turner